It is our aim to develop pupil’s academic standards as well as their imagination, creativity, sporting skills and their care for the environment. So that we can achieve this:
· All members of the school are asked to respect each other
· All children are expected to respect their teachers, other adults and fellow pupils
· All children are expected to respect their own and other people’s property, and to take care of books and equipment
· Children are asked to be well-behaved, well mannered and attentive
· Children should walk (not run) when moving around school
· If a child has a grievance against another child, it must be reported to a member of staff, who will deal with the matter
· Physical violence is not acceptable, neither is retaliation. Repeated or serious incidents will lead to the Head teacher contacting parents
· Foul or abusive language must not be used
· Children are expected to be punctual
· Children must not bring sharp or dangerous instruments into school, or any item that might cause harm
· Children should wear the correct school uniform. Jewellery or trainers should not be worn. Hair attire should be simple and preferably in school colours
This code of conduct has been formulated with the safety and well-being of the children in mind and to enable the school to function efficiently as a place of learning.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: